Benchmark assessments of gag grouper in the South Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico
SEDAR 10 Data Workshop
Workshop Working Papers
- S10DW01 Metadata for gag tagging data
- S10DW02 Age, Length, and Growth of Gag from the NE Gulf of Mexico 1979-2005
- S10DW03 Update of gag reproductive parameters: Eastern Gulf of Mexico
- S10DW04 Standardized Catch Rates of Gag from the United States headboat fishery in the Gulf of Mexico during 1986-2004
- S10DW05 Description of MARMAP sampling program
- S10DW06 Analysis of Prelminary Results for the Release of Satellite-Tracked Drifters over Gag Spawning Sites
- S10DW07 Preliminary Notes on FL Gag Data and Trip Ticket Map
- S10DW08 Review of Tagging Data for gag grouper from the Southeastern Gulf of Mexico region 1985-2005
- S10DW09 Standardized catch rates for gag grouper from the MRFSS
- S10DW10 Standardized catch rates for gag grouper from the United States Gulf of Mexico handline fishery during 1993-2004
- S10DW11 Estimates of gag grouper discard by vessels with Federal Permits in the Gulf of Mexico
- S10DW12 NOAA Fisheries Reef Fish Video Surveys: Yearly indices of abundance for Gag
- S10DW13 Report of a gag age workshop
- S10DW14 QA/QC procedures used for TIP online data
- S10DW15 Analytical report on the age, growth, and reproductive biology of gag from the Southeastern United States
- S10DW16 Gag history of management in the Gulf of Mexico
- S10DW17 Overview of gag material in Draft SAFMC Snapper-Grouper Amendment 13B
- S10DW18 Standardized catch rate indices for gag grouper landed by the US Gulf of Mexico longline fishery during 1993-2004
- S10DW19 Standardized catch rates of gag from the commercial handline fishery off the Southeastern United States
- S10DW20 Standardized catch rates of gag from the headboat fishery off the Southeastern United States
- S10DW23 Effect of some variations in sampling practices on the length frequency distribution of gag groupers caught by commercial fisheries in the Gulf of Mexico
- S10DW24 Estimation of species misidentification in the commercial landing data of gag groupers and black groupers in the Gulf of Mexico
- S10DW25 Habitat use by juvenile gag in subtropical Charlotte Harbor, FL.
- S10DW26 Recreational survey data for gag and black grouper in the Gulf of Mexico.
- S10DW27 Spatial distribution of headboat trips from the Florida Keys
- S10DW28 Species ID south atlantic – ETA 1 week post workshop
- S10DW29 Council Boundaries
- S10DW30 Annual indices of abundance for gag from Florida Estuaries
- S10DW31 Age composition information South Atlantic
Workshop Reference Documents
- S10RD01 Exegeses on Linear Models
- S10RD02 A reformulation of Linear Models0
- S10RD03 Stock identification of gag along the Southeast coast of the United States
- S10RD04 A tag and recapture study of gag off the Southeastern US
- S10RD05 Empirical use of longevity data to estimate mortality rates
- S10RD06 Bycatch, discard composition, and fate in the snapper grouper commercial fishery, North Carolina
- S10RD07 CASAL users manual version 2.07-2005/08/21
- S10RD08 Simulation of the impact of fishing on reproduction of a protogynous grouper, the graysby.
- S10RD09 Review of effects from fishing mortality on protogynous species and implications for management
- S10RD10 Models to compare management options for a protogynous fish.
- S10RD11 The effects of size-selective fisheries on the stock dynamics of and sperm limitation in sex changing stocks.
- S10RD12 Effects of fishing on a protogynous hermaphrodite
- S10RD13 Production Functions of the Norwegian bottom trawl fisheries of cod in the Barents Sea
- S10RD14 The impact of global positioning systems and plotters on fishing power in the northern prawn fishery, Australia
- S10RD15 Changes in the sex ratio and size at maturity of gag, Mycteroperca microlepis, from the Atlantic Coast of the Southeastern United States, 1976-1995
- S10RD16 Release mortality of undersized fish from the snapper-grouper complex off the North Carolina Coast.
SEDAR 10 Assessment Workshop
SEDAR 10 Review Workshop
Workshop Working Papers
- S10RW01 Virtual population analysis of the Gulf of Mexico gag grouper stock: the continuity case.
- S10RW02 Status review of gag grouper in the US Gulf of Mexico