SouthEast Data, Assessment, and Review (SEDAR) is the cooperative process by which stock assessment projects are conducted in NOAA Fisheries’ Southeast Region. SEDAR was initiated to improve planning and coordination of stock assessment activities and to improve the quality and reliability of assessments. SEDAR strives to provide an open and transparent approach for development and review of the scientific information on fish stocks that is critical to management decision making.
- SEDAR 74 RW-01: Using stakeholder knowledge to better understand uncertainty in the Gulf of Mexico red snapper stock assessment mode
- SEDAR 74 Gulf of Mexico Red Snapper Document List – 4 December 2023
- SEDAR 85 Gulf of Mexico Yellowedge Grouper Document List – 4 December 2023
- SEDAR 85-WP-04: Gulf of Mexico Yellowedge Grouper (Hyporthodus flavolimbatus) Landings Length and Age Compositions
- SEDAR 74 Gulf of Mexico Red Snapper Assessment Process Report