SEDAR 79 will address the stock assessment for Southeastern Mutton Snapper. The State of Florida will be the lead assessment agency for this assessment. The Data Workshop was originally scheduled for January 31- February 4, 2022 in Tampa, Florida but was postponed due to COVID concerns regarding meeting in person. The Data Workshop will now be held August 21-25 2023 . The Assessment Process will be a series of webinars held in 2023-2024. The Review Workshop will be held in St. Pete, Florida July 9-11, 2024.
For more information, please contact the SEDAR Coordinator for this project, Julie A. Neer: email@example.com
NOTE: SEDAR Working papers document the methods, datasets, and preliminary analyses that are under consideration at the various workshops and therefore do not necessarily represent final consensus opinions of workshop participants. Working paper findings and methods may change following workshop review. Working papers should not be cited without author permission.
To submit a public comment for SEDAR 79, please complete the form at the link below.
To view public comments that have been submitted for SEDAR 79, please review the report at the link below.
SEDAR 79 SE US Mutton Snapper Data Workshop
Workshop Working Papers
- SEDAR 79-DW-01: Mutton Snapper Fishery Performance Report
- SEDAR 79-DW-02: General Recreational Survey Data for Mutton Snapper in the Southeast
- SEDAR 79-DW-03: Size and age information for Mutton Snapper, Lutjanus analis, collected in association with fishery-dependent monitoring along Florida’s coast
- SEDAR 79-DW-04: Descriptions of Florida’s Mutton Snapper recreational fishery assessed using fishery-dependent survey data
- SEDAR 79-DW-05: Electronic Monitoring Documentation of Mutton Snapper (Lutjanus analis) in the Eastern Gulf of Mexico Bottom Longline Fishery