SEDAR 66 was an assessment following the Standard approach, that addressed the stock of South Atlantic Tilefish. The assessment will be held over a series of webinars from April 2020 through February 2021.
For more information, please contact the SEDAR Coordinator for this project, Kathleen Howington: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: SEDAR Working papers document the methods, datasets, and preliminary analyses that are under consideration at the various workshops and therefore do not necessarily represent final consensus opinions of workshop participants. Working paper findings and methods may change following workshop review. Working papers should not be cited without author permission.
SEDAR 66 South Atlantic Tilefish Documentation
Workshop Working Papers
- SEDAR 66 – WP01: General Recreational Data_SA_TIL
- SEDAR 66 – WP02: SCDNR_LBLL_index_comps_final
- SEDAR 66 – WP03: Standardized catch rates of tilefish (Lopholatilus chamaeleonticeps) in the southeast U.S. from commercial logbook data.
Workshop Reference Documents
- SEDAR 66 – RD02: Snapper Grouper Advisory Panel Golden Tilefish Fishery Performance Report October 2018
- SEDAR 66 RD01: Cooperative Bottom Longline Survey to Augment Fisheries Independent Reef Fish Data Collection in the Deep-water Snapper-Grouper Fishery of the South Atlantic United