SEDAR 14 address Yellowfin Grouper, Mutton Snapper,and Queen Conch in the Caribbean. Workshops were held between March and July 2007.
NOTICE: SEDAR Working papers document the methods, datasets, and preliminary analyses that are under consideration and therefore do not necessarily represent final consensus opinions of workshop participants. Working paper findings and methods may change following workshop review. Working papers should not be cited without author permission. The findings and conclusions of working papers and workshop reports are those of the authors and participants and do not necessarily represent the views of any agencies involved in SEDAR.
SEDAR 14 Data Workshop
Workshop Working Papers
- S14DW01 Important aspects of the life history of Yellowfin Grouper, Mycteroperca venenosa, with emphasis on populations in the Caribbean.
- S14DW02 Important Aspects of the life history of Mutton Snapper, Lutjanus analis, with emphasis on populations in the Caribbean.
- S14DW03 Recreational survey data for yellowfin grouper and mutton snapper in Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands
- S14DW04 A Review of Queen Conch (Strombus gigas) Life-history
- S14DW05 Queen conch (Strombus gigas) standardized catch rates from the Puerto Rico and US Virgin Island commercial fisheries
- S14DW06 Information on Commercial Removals of the Yellowfin Grouper, Mycteroperca venenosa, in Puerto Rico from 1983 through 2005 with notes on nominal catch per unit of effort
- S14DW07 Information on Commercial Removals of the Mutton snapper, Lutjanus analis, in Puerto Rico from 1983 through 2005 and trends in nominal catch per unit of effort
SEDAR 14 Assessment Workshop
Workshop Working Papers
- S14AW01 An Examination of the Mutton snapper, Lutjanus analis, Commercial Catch per Unit of Effort Data in Puerto Rico from 1983-2005 Available for Use in Developing Estimates of Abundance
- S14AW02 Habitat based analysis Mutton
- S14AW03 Habitat based analysis conch
- S14AW04 On diver catch-per-unit-effort series as measures of relative abundance of queen conch and their use in stock assessments for the islands of Puerto Rico and Saint Croix
- S14AW05 Estimation of mutton snapper total mortality rate from length observations.
- S14AW06 Revised queen conch (Strombus gigas) standardized catch rates for Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands commercial fisheries
- S14AW07 Comments on Puerto Rico landings and biostatistical sampling