This workshop is convened to consider calibration needs in response to changes in the Access Point Angler Intercept Survey (APAIS), which were implemented in 2013. The workshop was held September 8-10, 2014, in Charleston, SC. Please note that documents from the 2012 workshop, including the workshop report, are posted at the dedicated SEDAR website page for the workshop.
- 2014 MRIP Calibration Workshop Terms of Reference
- A Descriptive Analysis of the Access Point Angler Intercept Survey 2013 Design Change
- A Pilot Study of a New Sampling Design for the Access Point Angler Intercept Survey
- Improved Estimation Methods for the Access Point Angler Intercept Survey Component of the Marine Recreational Fishery Statistics Survey
- MRFSS/MRIP Calibration Workshop Ad-hoc Group Report, May 2012