SEDAR 75 will be an Operational Assessment and addresses the stock of Gulf of Mexico Gray Snapper. This assessment was orignally slated to begin in November 2020 and completed in 2021 but due to ongoing issues from COVID-19, the assessment was postponed. It began in December 2021 and be completed in November 2022. For more information, please contact the SEDAR Coordinator for this project, Julie A. Neer: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: SEDAR Working papers document the methods, datasets, and preliminary analyses that are under consideration at the various workshops and therefore do not necessarily represent final consensus opinions of workshop participants. Working paper findings and methods may change following workshop review. Working papers should not be cited without author permission.
To submit a public comment for SEDAR 75, please complete the form at the link below.
To view public comments that have been submitted for SEDAR 75, please review the report at the link below.
SEDAR 75 Gulf of Mexico Gray Snapper Process Documentation
Workshop Working Papers
- SEDAR 75-WP-01: Gray Snapper Abundance Indices from Inshore Surveys of Northeastern Gulf of Mexico estuaries (1996-2020)
- SEDAR 75-WP-02: General Recreational Survey Data for Gray Snapper in the Gulf of Mexico
- SEDAR 75-WP-03: Gray Snapper Abundance Indices from SEAMAP Groundfish Surveys in the Northern Gulf of Mexico
- SEDAR 75-WP-04: Electronic Monitoring Documentation of Gray Snapper (Lutjanus griseus) Catches in the Eastern Gulf of Mexico Commercial Reef Fish Bottom Longline Fishery
- SEDAR 75-WP-05: Life History Data for SEDAR 75 Gulf of Mexico Gray Snapper
- SEDAR 75-WP-06: Standardized Reef Visual Census index for Gray Snapper, Lutjanus griseus, for the Florida reef track from the Florida Keys and Dry Tortugas for 1997-2018
- SEDAR 75-WP-07: Gulf of Mexico Gray Snapper (Lutjanus griseus) Commercial and Recreational Landings Length and Age Compositions