SEDAR 30 addresses stock assessments for U.S. Caribbean Blue Tang and queen triggerfish. A Data Scoping trip to Puerto Rico and the USVI was held in July 2012, and data/assessment workshop was held October 15-19, 2012. A CIE Desk Review will be conducted in early 2013.
NOTE: SEDAR Working papers document the methods, datasets, and preliminary analyses that are under consideration at the various workshops and therefore do not necessarily represent final consensus opinions of workshop participants. Working paper findings and methods may change following workshop review. Working papers should not be cited without author permission.
SEDAR 30 Assessment Workshop
Workshop Working Papers
- S30AW01 Summary of recreational catch and effort for blue tang and queen triggerfish caught in Puerto Rico since 2000
- S30AW02 Evaluation of the available length-frequency information in the US Caribbean Trip Interview Program (TIP) data
- S30AW03 A review of the life history characteristics of blue tang and queen triggerfish
- S30AW04 Commercial fishery landings of queen triggerfish and blue tang in the United States Caribbean, 1983-2011
Workshop Reference Documents
- S30RD01 A pilot program to assess methods of collecting bycatch, discard, and biological data in the commercial fisheries of St. Thomas, U.S. Caribbean
- S30RD02 A pilot program to assess methods of collecting bycatch, discard, and biological data in the commercial fisheries of U.S. Caribbean (Saint Croix)