A benchmark assessment for Southeastern Yellowtail Snapper was conducted by the State of Florida in 2011. It was slated to be reviewed during the SEDAR 27 Review Workshop but was not completed at that time. A CIE desk review was conducted in 2012.
SEDAR 27A Review Workshop
The review of Southeastern yellowtail snapper was originally scheduled to be held as an in-person along with Gulf of Mexico menhaden however the assessment was not completed in time for that review workshop. SEDAR therefore arranged a CIE Desk Review for this assessment.
Workshop Working Papers
- S27A-WP01 Commercial Vertical Line Vessel Standardized Catch Rates of Yellowtail Snapper in southern Florida Opens in a new window
- S27A-WP02 Calculated discards of yellowtail snapper from commercial vertical line fishing vessels in southern Florida Opens in a new window
- S27A-WP03 Standardized catch rates of yellowtail snapper (Ocyurys chrysurus) from the headboat fishery in southeast Florida and the Florida Keys Opens in a new window
- S27A-WP04 Standardized catch rates of yellowtail snapper (Ocyurys chrysurus) from the Marine Recreational Fisheries Statistics Survey in south Florida, 1981-2010 Opens in a new window
Workshop Reference Documents
Project Post SEDAR Documentation
- Joint GMFMC/SAFMC SSC Review Opens in a new window
- Report of the Gulf of Mexico SSC Review of the SEDAR 27A Yellowtail Snapper Assessment Opens in a new window
- S27A CIE RW Reviewer Report – Maguire Opens in a new window
- S27A CIE RW Reviewer Report – Medley Opens in a new window
- S27A CIE RW Reviewer Report – Nielsen Opens in a new window