SEDAR 15 addresses stock assessments for the South Atlantic stocks of Red Snapper and Greater Amberjack. The Data Workshop convened July 9 – 13, 2007, in Charleston, SC; the Assessment workshop convened October 22 – 26, 2007 in Beaufort, NC; and the Review Workshop convened January 28 – February 1, 2008 in Raleigh, NC.
NOTICE: SEDAR Working papers document the methods, datasets, and preliminary analyses that are under consideration and therefore do not necessarily represent final consensus opinions of workshop participants. Working paper findings and methods may change following workshop review. Working papers should not be cited without author permission. The findings and conclusions of working papers and workshop reports are those of the authors and participants and do not necessarily represent the views of any agencies involved in SEDAR.
SEDAR 15 Data Workshop
Workshop Working Papers
- S15DW01 Discards of Greater Amberjack and Red Snapper Calculated for Vessels with Federal Fishing Permits in the US South Atlantic Opens in a new window
Workshop Reference Documents
- S15RD01 Age, growth, and reproduction of greater amberjack, Seriola dumerili, off the Atlantic coast of the southeastern United States Opens in a new window
- S15RD02 A Tag and Recapture study of greater amberjack, Seriola dumerili, from the Southeastern United States Opens in a new window
- S15RD03 Stock Assessment Analyses on Atlantic Greater Amberjack Opens in a new window
- S15RD04 Age, Growth, And Reproduction Of The Red Snapper, Lutjanus Campechanus, From The Atlantic Waters Of The Southeastern U.S. Opens in a new window
- S15RD05 Atlantic Greater Amberjack Abundance Indices From Commercial Handline and Recreational Charter, Private, and Headboat Fisheries through fishing year 1997 Opens in a new window
- S15RD06 Age and growth of red snapper, Lutjanus Campechanus, from the southeastern United States Opens in a new window
- S15RD07 Characterization of commercial reef fish catch and bycatch off the southeast coast of the United States. Opens in a new window
- S15RD08 The 1960 Salt-Water Angling Survey, USFWS Circular 153 Opens in a new window
- S15RD09 The 1965 Salt-Water Angling Survey, USFWS Resource Publication 67 Opens in a new window
- S15RD10 1970 Salt-Water Angling Survey, NMFS Current Fisheries Statistics Number 6200 Opens in a new window