Benchmark assessment of king mackerel
Project Final Report
SEDAR 5 Data Workshop
Workshop Working Papers
- S5DW01 Estimating Catches and Fishing Effort of the Southeast United States Headboat Fleet, 1972-1982.
- S5DW02 2003 Report of the MSAP
- S5DW03 Regulatory Overview of South Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico King Mackerel
- S5DW04 A general description of the SEAMAP larval king mackerel dataset with indices of larval occurrence and abundance, 1982 to 2000
- S5DW05 A review of the stock structure of king mackerel off the southeastern US.
- S5DW06 A literature review of the growth of king mackerel in the Southeastern United States
- S5DW07 A summary of king mackerel Scomberomorus cavalla age data from the Panama City Laboratory, NOAA Fisheries, 1997 – 2003.
- S5DW08 Review of the catch sizing and sexing and ageing of king mackerel Scomberomorus cavalla from US Gulf of Mexico and South Atlantic fisheries
- S5DW09 Preliminary analysis of king mackerel tag data from the cooperative tagging center
- S5DW10 A method for analyzing the abundance and mortality of Atlantic and Gulf king mackerel when the two stocks are presumed to intermix
- S5DW11 Discrimination between Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic Ocean king mackerel with otolith shape analysis and otolith microchemistry: A progress report
- S5DW12 Estimates of king mackerel discards for the Atlantic and Gulf Migratory groups
- S5DW13 Standardized Catch rates of king mackerel from US Gulf of Mexico and South Atlantic recreational fisheries
- S5DW14 Standardized catch rates of king and spanish mackerels from US Gulf of Mexico and South Atlantic recreational fisheries
- S5DW15 Standardized catch rates of spanish and king mackerel from the North Carolina commercial fisheries
Workshop Reference Documents
- S5RD1 Standardized Catch rates of king mackerel from US Gulf of Mexico and South Atlantic recreational fisheries
- S5RD2 Standardized catch rates of king and spanish mackerels from US Gulf of Mexico and South Atlantic recreational fisheries
- S5RD3 Standardized catch rates of spanish and king mackerel from the North Carolina commercial fisheries
- S5RD4 Genetic analysis to determine mixing proportions by season of Western Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico stocks of king mackerel.
- S5RD5 Using otolith shape analysis to distinguish eastern Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic Ocean stocks of king mackerel
- S5RD7 2003 Report of the Mackerel Stock Assessment Panel
- What if mixing area fish are assigned to the Atlantic Migratory Group instead of the Gulf of Mexico Migratory Group
SEDAR 5 Assessment Workshop
Workshop Working Papers
- S5AW01 Estimated von Bertalanffy growth curves for king mackerel stocks in the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico
- S5AW02 Sensitivity of stock assessment analysis of Gulf of Mexico king mackerel to alternative methods for estimation the historic catch at age matrix 1981-2002
- S5AW03 Stock Assessment Analysis on Gulf of Mexico King Mackerel
- S5AW04 Virtual Population Analyses of Atlantic and Gulf King Mackerel Using Tag-Recapture data and Alternative Models of Migration.
- S5AW05 Revision and Update of the stock assessment analyses on King Mackerel stocks 2003
- S5AW06 Release locations of tagged king mackerel
- S5AW07 Discrimination Among US South Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico King Mackerel with Otolith Analysis and Otolith Microchemistry. Summary of MARFIN Grant No. NA17FF2013
- S5AW08 Stock Assessment analysis on king and Spanish mackerel stocks. Report to the MSAP, 2003. SFD Cont. SFC-2003-008.