SEDAR 4 Benchmark Assessment
The Data Workshop for SEDAR 4 addressed deepwater species for the South Atlantic and Caribbean. After workload and data considerations, assessments were pursued for South Atlantic Snowy Grouper and ‘Golden’ Tilefish.
There is a single stock assessment report addressing data for all South Atlantic stocks considered, and the assessments of snowy grouper and tilefish.
Caribbean stocks are addressed in the Caribbean Data Workshop report.
SEDAR 4 Data Workshop
Workshop Working Papers
- S4DW01 Indices of Abundance from Commercial Logbook Data
- S4DW02 MRFFS Landings and Length Data Sunmary
- S4DW03 General Canvass Landings Statistics for the South Atlantic Region
- S4DW04 Summary information on commercial fishing operations in Puerto Rico from 1969 2001 and reporting rates needed to adjust commercial landings
- S4DW05 Summarized reported commercial landings in Puerto Rico from 1969 2001 with specific notes on the silk snapper landing category
- S4DW07 Information on the general biology of silk and queen snapper in the Caribbean
- S4DW08 Preliminary Estimation of Reported Landings, Expansion Factors and Expanded Landings for the Commercial Fisheries of the United States Virgin Islands
- S4DW09 Preliminary species composition estimates of TIP samples from commercial landings in the U.S. Virgin Islands
- S4DW10 Standardized Catch Rates of Silk Snapper, Lutjanus vivanus, from the St. Croix U.S.Virgin Islands Handline Fishery during 1984 1997
- S4DW11 Standardized Catch Rates of Queen Snapper, Etelis oculatus, from the St. Croix U.S. Virgin Islands Handline Fishery during 1984 1997
- S4DW12 Discard Estimates for the South Atlantic Region
- S4DW13 Size Frequency Data from the Trip Interview Program, South Atlantic Region
- S4DW14 Size frequency distributions of silk snapper and queen snapper from dockside sampling of commercial landings in the U.S. VI
- S4DW15 Preliminary information on the recreational catch of silk, queen, and blackfin snapper, from 2000 through 2002 in Puerto Rico with additional notes on sand tilefish
- S4DW16 Preliminary analysis of some deepwater species in the South Atlantic headboat survey data.
- S4DW17 Age, growth and reproductive biology of the blueline tilefish, Caulolatilus microps, along the southeastern coast of the United States, 1982-99.
- S4DW18 Age, growth and reproduction of tilefish, Lopholatilus chamaeleonticeps, along the southeast Atlantic coast of the United States, 1980-87 and 1996-98.
- S4DW19 Deep-water species report. South Carolina and Georgia.
- S4DW20 South Atlantic Snapper-Grouper Regulatory Overview
- S4DW21 Summary of MARMAP sampling
- S4DW22 Blueline tilefish life history; How to assess reef fish stocks: Excerpts from NMFS-SEFC-80
- S4DW23 Preliminary size frequency information for silk, queen, and blackfin snapper from the Puerto Rico commercial fisheries from 1985 through 2002 with additional notes on sand tilefish
- S4DW24 Brief summary of SEAMAP data collected in the Caribbean Sea from 1975 to 2002
- S4DW25 Yellowedge Grouper age-length key
- S4DW26 Estimating catches and fishing effort of the southeast united states headboat fleet, 1972-1982
- S4DW27 Trends in Catch Data and Estimated Static SPR Values for Fifteen Species of Reef Fish Landed along the Southeastern United States, February 1998.
- S4DW28 Trends in Catch Data and Estimated Static SPR Values for Fifteen Species of Reef Fish Landed along the Southeastern United States, February 2001.
- S4DW29 Description of the Southeast Fisheries Science Center Logbook Program for Coastal Fisheries