SouthEast Data, Assessment, and Review (SEDAR) is the cooperative process by which stock assessment projects are conducted in NOAA Fisheries’ Southeast Region. SEDAR was initiated to improve planning and coordination of stock assessment activities and to improve the quality and reliability of assessments. SEDAR strives to provide an open and transparent approach for development and review of the scientific information on fish stocks that is critical to management decision making.
- SEDAR 74 Gulf of Mexico Red Snapper Assessment Process Report
- SEDAR 85 Gulf of Mexico Yellowedge Grouper Final Stock Assessment Report
- SEDAR 88 Gulf of Mexico Red Grouper Project Schedule
- SEDAR 87 Gulf of Mexico White, Pink, and Brown Shrimp Document List – 24 November 2023
- SEDAR 87 DW-14: Summary of the Gulf of Mexico Shrimp Effort Data Collection